Strengthen your organization
The influence of CFA
Your business goals are ambitious, and you want the best for your organization. You need to recruit the right person, someone you can trust because you know they are highly competent and committed. You want someone with an outstanding background.
Look for the CFA designation. Active professionals in all sectors of the economy
World-renowned expertise in financial analysis, asset management, investments, research and capital markets. Strategists and managers committed to the highest standards of financial and ethical practice.
A significant competitive advantage
A commitment to excellence
Post a job offer on the CFA Montréal site.
More than 2,700 CFA charterholders visit the CFA Montréal website every day and are involved in the association's activities. CFA Montréal is a vibrant community of professionals strongly committed to developing their network and expertise. Find out more about them.
Visibility and fee
- Posting for 30 days on cfamontreal.org
- Four postings in the weekly job offer email (Thursday noon)
- Alerts on CFA Montréal's social networks
- Fee: $1,200
Profiles of our members
- Professionals who contribute to the success of more than 580 employers
- 40% of our members work for the top 10 employers in Montreal
- 17% women – 83% men
- 29% are between 31 and 40 years old
- 25% are between 41 and 50 years old
- 18% are 50 years of age or older
- More than 66% have over 10 years of experience
Top 15 employers in Montreal
- Subscribe to emails about our activities. Many of them are relevant to your development and that of your employees.
- Share information!
Investment Foundations Program: a resource for your teams
Offered by CFA Institute, the Investment Foundations Program covers the essentials of finance, ethics, and investment roles, providing a clear understanding of the global investment industry.
This 100-hour program is free and available online. It is designed for anyone who wants to develop their knowledge and advance in the investment management sector, including those working in information technology, operations, accounting, administration and marketing. The program requires no training or experience, and the exam is online.
The process leads to the CFA Institute Investment Foundations Certificate, demonstrating a mastery of the fundamental principles of the investment profession.