Diversity and inclusion as drivers of performance
During this webinar, the speakers will pass along key insights into some of the ways you can make your organization more diverse. You will also have the opportunity to take part in what promises to be an inspiring and enlightening conversation about practices, policies and challenges related to diversity, inclusion and equity and how they affect your own workplace.
Among the topics that will be touched on:
- Why is diversity relevant for businesses?
- What are some of the recommended approaches to boosting diversity and inclusion in the industry?
- What are the pitfalls you can expect to encounter along the way, and how can you sidestep them?
- How do we define “diversity”?
- Culture vs. policy: What role should your leaders and managers play in the process?
- How do you build and retain a slate of diverse candidates?
Read this CFA Institute report to get the most out of the conference.
Join us as we work together to identify concrete ways to translate ideas into actions.
The link to log in to the webinar will be sent to you the day before.
The discussions will be held in French, with a follow-up Q&A in both English and French.