Investing in Art with Stephen Bronfman – interview by Alexandre Taillefer
Mr. Bronfman is one of the most passionate art collectors in Quebec. His private collection and the collection of Claridge, his investment company, include many works by well-known and emerging Canadian artists.
This interview will be moderated by Alexandre Taillefer, who has been collecting art himself since the age of 22. The discussion will allow you to be better prepared to advise your clients who wish or are considering investing in art, an alternative to traditional financial investments.
- What is Mr. Bronfman's acquisition process?
- What is his art portfolio strategy as a collector?
- How does his collection fit into his overall portfolio as an investor?
- How does technology impact the art world?
- What is his point of view on NFT (Non fungible tokens)
An event to put on your 2022 agenda now!
You will receive the link to connect to the webinar the day before the event.
The discussions will be in French and in English.
INTERVIEW | 12:00 PM
Q&A | 12:45 PM
END | 1:00 PM