Unlocking climate change – Where are we now and where are we going?
Climate change risk both from physical and transition risks is becoming a systemic issue for investment portfolios.
Yet, challenges remain in both identifying and managing these risks.
- What are investors currently doing to measure these risks?
- What tools and resources are available?
- How are investors engaging with and assessing companies on their climate change strategies?
- How will climate change analysis methodologies evolve?
- What are the future trends in sustainable finance?
These are some of the questions our panel of experts will answer as well as providing different stakeholder views on the current state of climate change analysis and what we can expect in the future.
You will receive the link to connect to the webinar the day before the event.
Language of the conference: English
PANEL | 12:00 PM
Q&A | 12:45 PM
END | 1:00 PM